Monday 18 February 2013

Journey to remember -- Her return



                                       Her return

After a hectic schedule of continuous thinking, speaking, typing and all other stuff for which a software engineer is responsible for,, i had packed up my job at the office at 5 in the eve. Some serious working conditions drew me through to reconfirm weather i had actually loved the job, but i really loved being an engineer, since it was my dream to be so. I started my Fiesta to reach Atlanta Music Academy to pick up Shyam from there.
I wanted him to become whatever he wished for and whatever his mind and heart thought he is. He had a craze on guitars. Each day he played guitar for me, and that made my day.. It was just like a final touch to an awesome architectured sculpture. Reached there at around 5.30, a bit slow in driving, but i enjoyed being a slow driver. Had to wait for Shyam as his classes got over only by 6. If someone would ask for the biggest weakness in me, the answer from me would surely be being alone. I always wanted to be engaged with some one around me, with any form of work possible.
I knew at some point of time when am alone, weird and black memories would come to haunt me. I had always hated that completely. So just had a sip of Lemonade to refresh myself and was stripping my fingers inside the leaves which i had pluck from the tree whose name was unknown to me under which i was waiting.  I realized that i had passed my time just by enjoying the nature's role in shaping up the Music academy. Somehow time passed, and it was 6 in my rolex. Within the distance of my sight, i saw Shyam coming towards me in between the lawns. I had planned to reach home early as i was a lot tired. We started from the academy to reach back home by 6.15. As Shyam got busy with his Assassin Creed in his Laptop, I planned to take a bath.
Just then, i heard someone knocking the door and I asked Shyam to enquire the visitor. I heard some familiar voice around me and around the hall. I could hear it because washroom was quite close to the hall.
I was in a sense of utopia at that very moment. And when i came back, i saw Shyam again busy with his laptop and then, i saw HER...
Yes, it was HERRRR!!!...She was Priya...
After 12 long years, I could recognise her, she was infront of me, in London, in my home and within my reach..She was my friend and still she stayed as my friend deep in my heart and that was the only reason why i had recognised her the next second my eyes sighed at her. If someone would say me that a boy and a girl could never be friends, i could prove them wrong by showing the intense of friendship we had between us. If i had my own life's dictionary i would have described the meaning of friend with her name. At some point in my life, she was everything to me, and she was the one who had influenced my life to a greater extent. I had promised to be with her throughout my life, but i had myself ruined and quit my life. I had never expected or even wished to see her in my life, but what happened a few minutes back was quite surprising and i was taken aback..
After a few minutes of silence she started speaking..
"How are you"
I kept silent as i turned around..
Death silence occupied the hall. Shyam's face turned quizzical as he saw me. I could sense that it had been more than a minute since she had asked the question, but words were not coming out of my lips as I staggered, I realized my eyes were wet and droplets of tears emerged from the corner of my eyes as i shook my head down. I wanted to say that i didn't leave her, it was fate that had forced me to do so. But i wasn't able to speak a single word and void filled my heart. My brain wished she could stop asking me questions but my heart forced me to share those dark memories with her.
She asked again "What happened???"
I went with my heart and I started speaking..I started opening up my heart to say my life's story...

#######





1 comment:

Translate