Tuesday 12 March 2013

Journey to Remember -- Football -- The PASSION

                                                       Football -- The PASSION

His talks continued to waver all through my mind..I just remembered that i was watching ilayaraja hits on a local channel and i didnt remember when i actually fell asleep...I came back to my senses at 6 in the morning and i had realized that i had woken up a lot early than i had actually expected..I saw Rahul still sleeping with the bedsheet covered over his face...I recollected back what he had told me the previous night...Don't believe girls,,,don't believe girls,,,don't believe girls...
These 3 words kept ringing through my heart and mind..
Shit...how can he be so rude in judging things..how could he presume his idea in such a generalized way to say that all girls would betray friendship...just then i realized that something in me was supporting her without even getting close or actually being a friend to her..but on the other hand i knew every word from Rahul was only for me and my well being..he wanted me to be happy..and i wished the same for him..i had already decided to be with him and his friendship throughout my life..and at the next second i decided to take up his words...my brain encouraged this thought though my heart was strictly refusing it..My brain and heart always had contrary concepts and ideas and this situation was never an exception..Just then..
"Hey da...Good morning...got up so early ??" Rahul asked..
"Yup da,,just like that!!" I replied vaguely..
"Slept well???"
"Ya da,,,had a nice piece of sleep" I replied in a slow tone..
"Still thinking about what i had said to you last night??" He asked as he got up and took the bedsheet in hand..
I was shocked to hear that from him,,how could he sense me,,how did he find out that i was truly thinking about the thing which he had said me the previous night..I didn't know what to say in return..
"Mmmm,,,not actually da.." I replied..
"Hmm...your face shows everything da...i wanted you to be safe,,hence told you that way,,i didnt mean to hurt you by any means da..not all girls are like that,,but its better that we are at a limit rather than to face a betrayal.." He spoke in a full swing...
"Nothing wrong in being a friend,,but keep your limits da.." He said...
He had understood everything what i had felt..he had almost sensed and felt it..i was speechless...
"Thanks for being my friend da!!" This was what i had actually managed to say..
"Heiii,,,never say thanks or sorry to a friend da...Hope am your friend idiot..." He winked...
It was another surprise to listen to this statement again...I had already heard the same words from her,,maybe in a different format...Life is weird as are friends.!!!...
It was 8.30 when we both got ready to the college and it was almost 9 when we reached there as we were very good chatters and commentators and we never looked back the time...It was yet another the same day in college with no further modifications and changes..I started getting involved to the engineering drugs,,(the books and the lectures)..I saw her in the class,but thought to maintain the limit..I thought of waiting for some more time to start talking to her..So i just bid a smile when situations made me see my iris in hers...
As the quote rightly says..
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
We both had a severe interest and passion towards football..i was a district player and he was a school player...He had informed me that he was not able to make it to the district team due to the jaundice which caught him during the team selection...We loved watching and playing football..Though our hall was just 10*10...8*8 was sufficient for us to play football..As decided we planned to play football for the majestic SRI SAI RAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE...And to prove our plan we both gave names for attending the football coaching every evening...I felt happy to have him along my side in achieving my passion...
Sometimes the things you love the most can hurt you with the deepest pain and the same happened with me..

1 comment:

  1. waiting for new post pa... continue writing so, only audience would get interest to read...

    Don't make audience to wait like u made for steal short film...

    ReplyDelete

Translate